Sharpen up your knowledge and transcend gin and juice with your own gin tasting at home, creating your own gin bar for the festive season!
What you get?
Arbikie Ak's Gin
- 43% ABV
- Initial butterscotch notes on the nose, then giving way to woody, spiced flavours from black cardamom & mace.
- Best Brand Experience 2019
- 41.5% ABV
- Nestled in the Cairngorms, distilled with local Rowan berries & rosehip to deliver a juniper-led gin that is both floral and dry.
- Distilled Gin Of The Year 2019 - Silver
- 41.1% ABV
- Locally grown Scottish Milk Thistle is the key botanical at play here, with a smooth and well balanced finish.
- London Dry Gin Of The Year 2019 - Bronze
Rock Rose Pink Grapefruit Gin
- 41.5% ABV
- Organic pink grapefruits are peeled by hand, and the peel goes into the botanical basket alongside the supporting botanicals for distillation.
Glasgow’s favourite gin joint, brought to your living room!
Boasting a carefully curated selection of 71 artisan gins alongside home brewed tonics, unique cocktails and a team of staff that know how to get creative at the bar, Gin71 has been topping the list of Glasgow’s favourite night spots since it launched. As a result of recent restrictions, our team have brought together a selection of our favourite gins and tonics to bring the Gin71 experience home!
Get the gang together for a tutored tasting of our favourite tipples with expert guidance from one of the Gin71 team. Simply scan the QR code in your package to view our videos!
Also includes exclusive discount deals for partners businesses Cup, The Gin Spa, and Stack & Still
Gin71 is currently rated 4.5 on TripAdvisor.
“YOU MUST VISIT THIS VENUE!”
"A great place for anybody who likes gin – so many different ones to choose from. The choice is amazing, from all over the world. We will be back several times to try as many as possible."
"Wonderful interior, welcoming and knowledgeable staff, and a Gin menu to wow everyone. The combination cannot be beaten. I would recommend this bar to anyone who wanted a special night out, to try something different and with the atmosphere in which to enjoy the experience. Many return visits are required to fully appreciate and experience what's on offer."